Yes you can! This means that you can purchase a license on behalf of a third party and produce videos for other parties if you have an active corporate subscription. However, please note that the YouTube subscription does not allow you to produce videos to third parties.
Articles in this section
- Do I really need a license if I only want to make my videos available on YouTube?
- Do I need to report usage to Epidemic Sound?
- Can I use one standard license for multiple productions/films?
- What are my options when licensing a track?
- What are the differences between Full Track and per second license?
- Can I sub-license my license to others with a corporate subscription?
- I want to use your music but I can't find an option that suits my needs!
- License covered by an MCN, broadcaster or other
- Advertising license
- Youtube Creator Subscription