Yes you can! This means that you can purchase a license on behalf of a third party or produce videos for other parties if you have an active corporate subscription. Do notice, however, that with the YouTube subscription you may not produce videos to third parties.
Articles in this section
- Do I really need a license if I only want to make my videos available on YouTube?
- Do I need to report usage to Epidemic Sound?
- Can I use one standard license for multiple productions/films?
- What are my options when licensing a track?
- What are the differences between Full Track and per second license?
- Can I sub-license my license to others (standard or subscription)?
- I want to use your music but I can't find an option that suits my needs!
- License covered by an MCN, broadcaster or other
- Advertising license
- Online Creator Subscription