The Full Track license allows you to use the purchased track as much as you want in your video or other audiovisual production. The per second license (Not available in the US) instead allows you to use the number of purchased seconds in your production.
Articles in this section
- Do I really need a license if I only want to make my videos available on YouTube?
- Do I need to report usage to Epidemic Sound?
- Can I use one standard license for multiple productions/films?
- What are my options when licensing a track?
- What are the differences between Full Track and per second license?
- Can I sub-license my license to others with a corporate subscription?
- I want to use your music but I can't find an option that suits my needs!
- License covered by an MCN, broadcaster or other
- Advertising license
- Youtube Creator Subscription