None of our licenses cover uploading videos with our music for the purpose of making it available on a stand-alone basis, as the intended use of our music is to boost your stories by pairing it with your video productions. A stand-alone upload is when a complete or almost complete track, is uploaded together with just a still image (e.g. of the name of the artist and track) or with an image with only a simple panning motion or other such limited animation. Therefore, we reserve the right to e.g. monetize any videos on YouTube or other platforms constituting stand-alone use.
Articles in this section
- How to add an Instagram page to your current subscription
- What is the Creator Subscription?
- How do I check so that the correct channel is cleared under the Subscription?
- How to add a Facebook page to your current subscription
- What tracks do I have access to?
- Can I use Epidemic Sound music as theme music for my channel?
- Can I still distribute my videos if the subscription agreement is terminated?
- How should I credit Epidemic Sound for the music that has been used in my production?
- Do you want to be an affiliate and help spread the word about Epidemic Sound?
- Can I use the Creator Subscription for my corporate channel?